TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
This agreement regulates the conditions of use for the website www.Indian Law Help.com
Please read and review this "Agreement" before using the "Website". Any use of the "Website" bt the "user" indicates thet he/she/it has read its content and expressly accepts it. If ypu do not accept this "Agreement". Please do not access this site or any pages thereof.
The site reserves the right to change the Terms at any time and for any reason. Updated versions of the Terms will be posted to the site and you should visit this page periodically to keep apprised of any changes. By continuing to use the site after any such change, you accept and agree to the modified terms. The site reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the site, any site features, benefits (including without limitation blocking or terminating your account), rules or conditions, all without notice, even though such changes may affect the way you use the site. You agree that the site will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the site.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Site and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Site. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or visit another site linked to by this Site. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules conditions, statutes, regulations, and ordinances concerning your use of the Site.
For all the intents and purposes of this "Agreement", the following definitions will apply:
- 1. "Attorney" is the lawyer or law firm in charge of the services requested by the "User" within the "Territory" and acting in the ordinary course of its business.
- 2. "User" is the "Titleholder" or his/her/its representative, identified as such by registration through the "Website". He/she/it is responsible for delivering all the information in each of the "Website" Service Application Forms. It is understood when the "User" is a representative that he/she/it is expressly authorized by the "Titleholder" to deliver this information to the "Indian Law Help". All communications will be exclusively held between the "Indian Law Help" and the "User".
- 4. Indian Law Help has the mission of promoting and rendering the services of Law related matters and registration, and other related services.
- 5. "Contracting Parties" are the "User" and the "Indian Law Help." The "Indian Law Help" is responsible for all services requested by the "User".
- 6. "Charge" is the amount of money in the specified currency for each case, that the "User" must pay to "Indian Law Help" in order to receive the contracted service.
- 7. "Power of Attorney" is a written authorization issued according to the legal requirements of each "Territory" that the "User" delivers to "Indian Law Help" in order for them to perform all the necessary actions required to apply for a Registration or Law related services on behalf of the "Titleholder."
- 8. "Service Request" is the form that the "User" must fill out through the "website" with the data therein required by the "Indian Law Help" and by "Indian Law Help" to render a specified service.
- 9. "Specific Contract" is the agreement whereby the "Indian Law Help" pledges to perform the services requested by the "User" through the "Website" for a specific "Service Request". The "User" in turn commits to deliver all the information therein required together with the payment of the "Charge" for the requested service.
- 10. "Titleholder" is the owner of the Trademark, or Company that wishes to register and that identifies him-/her-/itself as such in the Registration Request for Law related services. The "Titleholder" may be a natural or legal person and act by him-/her-/itself or through his/her/its representative.
- 11. "Trademarks Office" is the Governmental Authority where the "Attorney" requests and files the trademark registration.
Registrar of Companies" is the Governmental Authority of the country/state/province where the "Attorney" requests and files the company creation.
- 12. "Website" is the internet site www.Indian Law help.com, in which services related to the Registration of Trademarks, patent, design, copy right Gst and Company Formation Services etc are offered.
- 13. "Territory", refers to jurisdiction or other territorial organizations in which the "Attorney" will exclusively render the services requested by the "User".
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- 1. The trademarks and logos used in the "Website" are protected by the standing rules and regulations on Industrial and Intellectual Property and may not be used in any way whatsoever by third parties without the authorization of their owner.
- 2. All materials on the Site, including logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to the Site or owned by other parties w ho have posted on the Site. Materials from the Site and from any other website owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.Except as expressly provided herein, you are not granted any rights or license to patents, copyrights, trade secrets, rights of publicity or trademarks with respect to any of the Content, and reserves all rights not expressly granted hereunder. Indian Law Help expressly disclaim's all responsibility and liability for uses by you of any Content obtained on or in connection with the Site.
- 3. The "Indian Law Help" is only liable for rendering the services for which it has been contracted for through the "Website" which includes by definition telephone and email orders.
- 4. It is understood that the "User," by virtue of accessing the "Website," or using its services, expressly waives any indemnification, claim or right that he/she/it may have against the "Indian Law Help" and its representatives.
- 5. Under no circumstance will the "Indian Law Help" its "Attorneys" and/or employees be responsible for any damages that the "User" may incur while using the "Website" or any link to the site, except when expressly provided to the contrary. The extent of this liability clause is applicable to damages of any nature, including, but not limited to, the loss of data and programs, losses in results, losses or interruptions of businesses, and third party claims.the "indian law help" services are provided on an available' basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties. the "indian law help" expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the "indian law help" services will be error-free, timely, secure or uninterrupted. no oral advice or written information given by the "indian law help" its employees, licensors or agents will create a warranty; nor may the "user" rely on any such information or adviceunder no circumstances, including negligence, will the "indian law help" or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the "indian law help" services, including but not limited to reliance on any information obtained on the "indian law help" services; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, loss of or damage to data, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of god, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to "indian law help" records, programs or services. the subscriber hereby acknowledges that this provision will apply whether or not the "indian law help" is given notice of the possibility of such damages and that this provision will apply to all content, merchandise or services available if the "user" are dissatisfied with the site, or any portion thereof, or do not agree with these terms, the "user"'s only recourse and exclusive remedy shall be to stop using the site
- 6. The information & services available to the "User" on this Site may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While the Site does its best to maintain the information, services and products it offers on the Site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of the Site.
- 7. In spite of the efforts made by the "Indian Law Help" the information delivered through the "Website may contain typographical or data errors which will be rectified immediately upon detection. The "User" takes upon all responsibilities and risks for the use of the "Website" and for the information obtained therein.
- 8. The "Indian Law Help" and the "Attorney" take upon no responsibility in the event that a Trademark, Patent, copy right, design Gst Registration or Company Formation is not granted. The "User" accepts ab initio that any objection, opposition, or rejection, or any other situation that prevents the further processing of the registration request. is not the responsibility of the "Indian Law Help its Owners, employees, and "Attorneys" and hereby waives any indemnification.
- 9. Under no circumstance the "Indian Law Help" and the "Attorneys" will be responsible for any damage, loss of data or their inputs incurred by the "User" as a consequence of his/her/its connection with the "Website" or due to the interruption of a communication, or malfunctioning of the "Indian Law Help" servers.
- 10. All the actions taken by the "Indian Law Help" and the "Attorney" will be performed according to the information delivered by the "User." To such effect, the "Indian Law Help" and the "Attorney" will not accept any responsibility if such information infringes any third party rights or contains errors and/or omissions. The "User" is absolutely responsible for the data delivered in any "Service Request" available on the "Website," whether recommended or not by the "Indian Law Help".
- 11. The surveillance service and the search service for Trademarks may contain errors and/or omissions derived from the information available in the data banks, whether proprietary or not, of the "Trademarks Offices" which may themselves contain errors and/or omissions. The "User" releases the "Indian Law Help" and its "Attorneys" of any such responsibility, waiving any claim for indemnification due to error, incomplete information, or in respect of recommendations and propositions made by the " Indian Law Help " according to this information
- 12. The "Indian Law Help" neither represents nor controls other websites that can be accessed through the "Website", and consequently, has no responsibility for the content, use, products, and services that may be available in those other websites.
- 14. The delays and errors resulting from force majeure will not be considered a breach of the "Indian Law Help" or the "Attorney" services, including /but not limited to, problems arising from elements of nature, fires, acts of war, national security attacks, coups d'etat, or interruptions in the "Website" derived from major technical problems as determined by the " Indian Law Help ".
- 15. The "Indian Law Help" will not return the "Charge" paid, in case of errors and/or omissions made by the "User," including, but not limited to, a breach in the terms of this "Agreement", delivery of incorrect information when submitting any "Service Request" and/or the incorrect modification of necessary information for the processing thereof.
- 16. The "Charges" for the different services offered on the "Website" are those in force at the time of payment by the "User". company reserves the right, at any time, to change its prices and billing methods for products or services sold, effective immediately upon posting on the site or by e-mail delivery to the "user".
- 17. The "User," by means of this "Agreement," declares that he/she/it is entirely responsible for any claim, procedure, damage, injury, loss, or cost that may arise from, or that is related to, his/her/its deeds. The "Indian Law Help" is not responsible for the publication and/or the content of the web site. It is not responsible either for complaints, law suits, trials, damages, costs or expenses related to the violation of third person rights claimed by them inside or outside a tribunal. The "user" declares that he or she is fully responsible of any complaint, procedure, damage, slander. The "User" agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, the violation of these Terms by the "User", or the infringement by the "User", or other users of the Site using their computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The Site reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification by the "User". The requested and registered domain name will be the "user's" exclusive responsibility; whose registration should not contradict the current standards, morally or ethically. In case the "User" do not comply with the former the user must respond before the authorities, releasing the " Indian Law Help " from any responsibility. The "Indian Law Help" will not be responsible for the content of the Domain Name Registration that has been requested by the "User". The "User" is exclusively responsible for the content of his/her/it which must not be contrary to the law, accepted moral codes and norms of good behaviour. In case of infringement, the "User" shall respond before the correspondent authorities, liberating the " Indian Law Help " from any responsibility.
- 18. The "Indian Law Help" and the "Attorney" are obliged to render the requested service after it has received from the "User": (i) the information required in the respective "Service Request" contained on the "Website", (ii) payment of the respective charge, and (iii) additional information, in such cases where this is necessary.
- 19. The "User" must provide and cooperate, during the processing of the "Service Request" in an integral, complete and opportune manner, delivering precise and trustworthy information, and responding to the requirements for information requested by the "Indian Law Help" within the terms indicated.
- 20. The Trademark Registry grants the "Titleholder" the right to use the Trademark in the way it is conferred and for the products, services, and industrial or commercial establishments included in such rights as set and earned by the local laws and rules.
- 21. The Company Formation Service grants the "Titleholder" the right to use the Company in the way it is conferred and for the purpose included in such rights as set and earned by the laws and rules.
- 23. The " Indian Law Help " may terminate this "Agreement," the "Contract" and the authorization to the "User" to use this "Website" from the moment he/she/it ceases to comply with his/her/its obligations with the " Indian Law Help ".It will be a cause for termination of this "Agreement": (i) the delivery of any inaccurate information by the "User": (ii) the "User" refusal to update or deliver the requested information; and (iii) the "User" failure to provide instructions within the terms required by the " Indian Law Help " to continue processing the contracted services.
- 24. All communications between the parties will be via e-mail and directed to the "Contracting Parties" addresses.
- 25. The "Indian Law Help" reserves the right, without expression of cause, to reject any request for service.
- 27. The "User" acknowledges that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by Indian Law Help Anti-Spam Policy available here.
- 28. The Site has the right terminate your access for any reason if we believe you have violated these Terms in any manner. You agree not to hold the Site liable for such termination, and further agree not to attempt to use the Site after termination.
The Site may, under appropriate circumstances and at our own discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
- a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- b. Identification of Intellectual Property Rights claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple Intellectual Property covered by a single notification, a representative list of such infringement.
- c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material on the Site.
- d. Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address and Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- e. A signed statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the Intellectual Property Rights owner. its agent, or the law
- f. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.Our Intellectual Property agent can be reached as follows:
Email : - email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Address : - Ranjit Studio, phalke Road, Dadar,Mumbai- 400014.
- 30. You acknowledge and agree that if any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Furthermore, if any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision. The Site's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Site.
- 31. The Site has no control over and is not responsible for the content of or claims made on websites that may be linked to or from the Site, whether or not they may be affiliated with the Site. Indian Law Help is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other websites to which the Site links or to which link to the Site.