One Person limited Company is a Legal entity with limited liability by a single share holder. The one person company should nominate a nominee director in MOA and AOA of the company. The nominee director will become the owner of one person company when the sole director become disabled or in case of his death.
DIN for 1 Director
Rs. 12,999 (Total)
DSC for 1 Director
MOA & AOA
Company Pan Card/td>
1. Call for our format. Fill the format and send to us.
2. Send us the documents online.
3. We will obtain DIN for one director.
4. We will obtain DSC for one director.
5. We will advice on Name approval.
6. We will obtain Name approval.
7. We will file the Documents with ROC.
8. We will obtain the Registration Certificate.
Pan card of director and Nominee Director (Self attested Copy)
Aadhar card / Voter Id of Director and nominee director(Self attested Copy)
Passport size Photo of director and nominee director
Business Address proof of Electricity Bill / Water Bill and Rent agreement and property documents
OTHER REQUIREMENT :
Share Holders - 1Nos
Directors - 1Nos
Share Capital & Paid up Capital - 1,00,000
DISADVANTAGE OF ONE PERSON LIMITED COMPANY :
A person can register only one OPC.
A minor cannot be a share holder or nominee.
NBFC Activities are not allowded.
Maximum paid capital is Rs50 Lakhs and Turnover is Rs 2Cross . If Crosses it should e converted into private Limited company.
TIME LIMIT :
15 to 20 days for obtaining Registration Certificates.