IEC is required for import or export of goods. The IEC is valid permanently and no renewal is required.
- 1. Fill our format.
- 2. Send the copies of document through one line to us.
- 3. We will Submit the Application.
- 4. We will obtain the IEC.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
- 1. Copies of Pan Cards
- 2. ID Proof
- 3. Address Proof
- 4. Passport size photographs (4Nos) of Proprietor, Partners or directors
- 4. M.A & A.A of Private Ltd. Or Public Limited Company
- 4. Certificate of Incorporation of Private Ltd or Public Limited Companies
- 4. Partnership deed for partnership
- 4. Details of Bank Account Letter from Back cancelled cheque of Individual / firm
- 4. Copy of company Letter Head
- 4. Digital Signature Certificate
TIME LIMIT :
10 to 15 days for obtaining IEC.